You can check the Certificate of Authenticity information immediately by entering the serial number printed on your certificate.
- All SOOM dolls are issued with a certificate which is proving authenticity.
- The certificate is required when you need a warranty request. It is not available without certificate, so please keep the certificate and not to be missed.
- If you fail to check for the Certificate of Authenticity even though entering with correct certification number, please contact us through Q&A by attaching the picture of the certificate.
- Please note that we may request a photo for detail and the order number, or your account ID to check the authenticity of your doll.
- The certificate cannot be changed information after the initial issuance, and it cannot be reissued due to transfer, change name, loss or damage.
Smart Certificate Verification
You don’t need to worry if you lose your Certificate of Authenticity from now on.
Because you can check the authenticity immediately if you have our doll.
- This is the authentication method applied to Soom dolls released after 2021.
- It is not available with the device that does not support the Near Field Communication (NFC) function.
Soom Smart Certificate Verification Guide
This is the authentication method applied to Soom dolls released after 2021.
It is not available with the device that does not support the Near Field Communication (NFC) function.
1. Activating the NFC
✔︎ If you are using the Android
First, turn on the NFC on the device's settings screen or notification window.
If the NFC is set to card mode, please switch to default mode.
✔︎ If you’re using the iOS
Turn on the NFC scan mode of the control center. (iOS 14 or higher OS is required.)
Please contact the device manufacturer for NFC support.
2. Tag the NFC antenna on the forehead or the center of the chest part of the Soom doll.
Keep the device as close as possible to the doll and be careful not to touch each other to avoid damaging the surface of the doll.
Some of cases make communication difficult. Please remove the case from the device for a while.
Please contact the deivce manufacturer for the location of the NFC antenna.
⚠︎ When the NFC communication is not working well
Since the location of the NFC antenna is different for each device, check where the NFC antenna is located on your smartphone, then tag the part.
If it is difficult to check the location of the antenna, close the back of your device and the doll as close as possible and move the device very slowly from the top to the bottom.
3. When the Soom doll is recognized, a certificate verification number is displayed on the device’s screen.
When the browser selection window appears according to your device’s settings,
Please select your preferred browser.
4. Click the Certificate Verification button to check the results.
If there is a problem with the result, please contact with our Q&A board.
Last updated on 18/12/2020