You can check the Certificate of Authenticity information immediately by entering the serial number printed on your certificate.
- All SOOM dolls are issued with a certificate which is proving authenticity.
- The certificate is required when you need a warranty request. It is not available without certificate, so please keep the certificate and not to be missed.
- If you fail to check for the Certificate of Authenticity even though entering with correct certification number, please contact us through Q&A by attaching the picture of the certificate.
- Please note that we may request a photo for detail and the order number, or your account ID to check the authenticity of your doll.
- The certificate cannot be changed information after the initial issuance, and it cannot be reissued due to transfer, change name, loss or damage.
Smart Certificate Verification
You don’t need to worry if you lose your Certificate of Authenticity from now on.
Because you can check the authenticity immediately if you have our doll.
- This is the authentication method applied to Soom dolls released after 2021.
- It is not available with the device that does not support the Near Field Communication (NFC) function.
Soom Smart Certificate Verification Guide
This is the authentication method applied to Soom dolls released after 2021. It is not available with the device that does not support the Near Field Communication (NFC) function.